About Nat N. Polito
Mr. Polito is a 1995 graduate of The George Washington University Law School, where he was a member of the Moot Court Board and a Quarter Finalist in the Van Vleck Moot Court Competition. He received his undergraduate degree in 1992 from Georgetown University, magna cum laude.
Mr. Polito is a member of the District of Columbia and Maryland Bars. He is admitted to practice law in the U.S. District Courts of Maryland and the District of Columbia.
- Cormier v. D.C. Water and Sewer Authority, Nos. 06-CV-1370 & 06-CV-1371 2008 D.C. App. LEXIS 431 (2008)
- Cormier v. D.C. Water and Sewer Authority, 946 A.2d 240 (D.C. 2008)
- Wexler v. United Air Lines, Inc., 496 F. Supp. 2d 150 (D.D.C. 2007)
- Odemns v. District of Columbia, No. 02-CV-354, 2007 D.C. App. LEXIS 400 (2007)
- Sanchez v. Magafan, 892 A.2d 1130 (D.C. 2006)
- The New 3145 Deauville, LLC v. First Am. Title Ins. Co., 881 A.2d 624(D.C. 2005)
- Jackson v. Proctor, 801 A.2d 1080 (Md. Ct. Spec. App. 2002)
- Primus v. Primus, 768 A.2d 543 (D.C. 2001)
- Board of Governors for the Glen Echo Park Partnership, 2005 – Present (Appointed by the County Executive)
- Lecturer, Georgetown University Law Center, 2002 – 2005
- Lecturer, National Business Institute, Washington, D.C., 2003 – 2004
- Judge, The George Washington University Law School Trial Lawyer Competition, 2002 – 2003
- Judge, The George Washington University Law School Moot Court Competition, 2003